With the lack of regulation in the CBD industry, it’s never been more important to ensure customer safety and satisfaction. Absolute Nature understands this and is on a mission to provide the world with all-natural, unadulterated, full-spectrum CBD products. Throughout this article, we’re going to take a closer look at Absolute Nature and all the products they have on offer. Read our Absolute Nature CBD review to learn all about them.
About the Brand
Absolute Nature began when the founders discovered the therapeutic effects cannabidiol (CBD) had to offer. However, they quickly realized how “wild west” this industry felt when it came to shopping high-quality products. As many of us have, they’ve run across low-quality, improperly labeled products that didn’t provide the true benefits hemp has to offer.
With over 20 years in health, fitness, and natural supplements, Absolute Nature makes it their focus to craft only the most effective CBD products. All it takes is a visit to their website and a read through their hundreds of reviews to see that these supplements might be able to help you with a particular ailment.
Absolute Nature also focuses on making sure their manufacturing process is as environmentally-friendly as possible. They ensure that every ingredient that goes into their products is developed only under organic methods. Furthermore, all packaging and material is made from recyclables – ensuring they aren’t adding to the plastic crisis currently facing our planet.
If you’re new to CBD, we definitely suggest using Absolute Nature as a hub for your needs. Beyond the fact that they offer high-quality products at a reasonable price, their website also hosts a ton of information surrounding the hemp plant, cannabinoids, and health. If you’re unhappy with your experience with Absolute Nature, they offer a 14-day return policy on all opened products.
Absolute Nature Products
Absolute Nature’s CBD oil is one of the few currently out there that’s certified organic. Each dropper uses a full-spectrum CBD extract that’s jam-packed with cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other phytonutrients to ensure you’re receiving all the benefits the hemp plant has to offer. As of now, Absolute Nature offers their tinctures in two strengths: 500mg and 1,000mg. Each respectively costs $59.99 and $99.99. These are fairly standard strengths and can be taken by both newcomers and long-time CBD users.
If you’re looking to get a bit more out of your tincture experience, look no further than Absolute Nature’s CBD & CBG oil. These tinctures incorporate 500mg of full-spectrum CBD alongside 500mg of full-spectrum CBG extract. For those who don’t know, early studies have found that cannabigerol (CBG) has a number of benefits, including anti-inflammatory, anti-pain, and anti-nausea effects. A tincture as such may be able to help with the recovery process of certain health conditions. You can get yourself a bottle of this product for $99.99.
If you want the same CBD extract formula, but prefer a more conventional consumption method, Absolute Nature has you covered with their full-spectrum CBD softgels. Each gel capsule is packed with 30mg of bioavailable CBD and also incorporates MCT (fractionated coconut oil) as a carrier. You can get yourself a bottle of 30 for $89.99.
CBD gummies are one of the most popular ways to consume CBD and for good reason! Besides their familiarity, CBD gummies provide you with a dose of cannabidiol with a delicious taste. Absolute Nature’s product is no exception. Each of these vegan gummies comes with 30mg of CBD which is a plentiful serving size for newcomers. For $89.99, you can get yourself a bottle of 30.
CBD topicals have been getting a lot of attention as they’ve shown much promise in helping people relieve muscle and joint pains. The benefit of a topical over an ingestible is the fact that you’re able to target CBD directly to where your pain levels are at their highest. Currently, Absolute Nature offers two kinds of topicals:
CBD Relief and Recovery Roll-On – This topical is a great option for those who struggle regularly with muscle and joint pains. Each bottle is loaded with 500mg of CBD alongside other carefully selected botanical herbs and powerful oils. This includes menthol which provides an instant cooling relief. In our experience with this topical, we found it worked better at relieving back pain than some of the highest tier CBD brands currently on the market. Each bottle costs just $69.99.
CBD Relief Salve – If you’re looking for an “on-the-go” topical, you may be more interested in Absolute Nature’s CBD relief salve. This is designed almost identically to their Relief & Recovery Roll-On with a few differences in their all-natural ingredients. Being as this comes in a smaller container, it can much more conveniently be taken with you. Each jar of this CBD salve costs $69.99.
While these topicals are a bit pricey compared to other brands, we guarantee you’ll know where that money is going as soon as these products touch your skin. These are some of the highest-quality and most-effective CBD topicals we’ve come across.
CBD Hemp Flower
When it comes to what defines Absolute Nature as a brand, it’s difficult to overlook their selection of CBD hemp flower strains. This mixture of common strains like Suver Haze and Sour Lifter to more unique strains such as Siskiyou Gold really ensures there’s something here for everyone.
Absolute Nature offers weights ranging from 1 gram to an ounce with prices going from $9.99 to $99.99. If you’ve never smoked CBD hemp flower before, we definitely suggest doing some research into each of these strains. Their different cannabinoid and terpene make-ups allow for slightly different experiences and, with that, versatile effects.
Each bud is carefully grown in an indoor, environmentally-controlled facility. From there, products are slowly cured to ensure effectiveness. If you’re interested, Absolute Nature also offers buds that are high in CBG.
CBD Hemp Flower Pre-Rolls
For those who have never smoked cannabis before, you may prefer to purchase a CBD hemp flower pre-roll. These are made using the exact same bud mentioned above, but come conveniently rolled-up in a joint. In turn, you can start puffing the moment this is delivered to your door-step and offers you the freedom of not having to purchase other smoking equipment.
You can currently purchase Absolute Nature’s pre-rolls in a 1-pack, 7-pack, or 14-pack with the respective prices of $9.99, $42.99, and $79.99. Each joint comes with 1 gram of bud. It’s worth mentioning that Absolute Nature only offers a select few strains in their pre-roll selection.
CBD oil for pets
If you have a pet that struggles with a health condition, CBD may be able to help them. Thanks to the fact that pets also have an endocannabinoid system (ECS), CBD works extremely similarly in them as it does in humans. Absolute Nature currently offers a full-spectrum CBD oil for pets that are designed with the exact same quality as their human tinctures. Each comes with 500mg of hemp extract and can be purchased for $59.99.
- Variety of High-Quality CBD Products – Absolute Nature offers some of the highest-quality full-spectrum CBD products we’ve come across in this industry. With such versatility in their selection and effectiveness in delivery, we guarantee there’s something here for everyone.
- Certificate of Analysis (CoA) – Absolute Nature ensures that each batch of their CBD extract is tested for contaminants and purity. Their CoA is offered on individual product pages as well as on a separate page where you can find lab reports by the batch. Furthermore, we received a handful of lab reports with the products Absolute Nature sent to us.
- CBD Assistance Program – Absolute Nature understands that CBD is quite expensive and it’s simply out of some people’s budgets. However, they want to ensure everyone who needs CBD is able to get it. This is why they offer an assistance program for a few groups of people, including veterans, long-term disabilities, low-income households, first responders, and those with certain debilitating conditions (i.e. autism, epilepsy, etc.).
- CBD Education – Absolute Nature’s website is filled to the brim with information surrounding their products and CBD. At the top of their website, you’ll see the “CBD Education Center” drop-down menu which will provide you with a ton of links to various pages informing you of everything you need to know about CBD and hemp.
- Various Partnerships – If you’re interested in working with Absolute Nature, they offer a number of ways to partner with their company. These include affiliate, wholesale, dropshipping, and white label programs.
- Shipping – Absolute Nature ships products within 2 days of purchase. Not to mention, they’re one of the few CBD companies out there that is able to ship internationally to select countries.
- Only Full-Spectrum Options – While we stand by Absolute Nature in the philosophy that full-spectrum CBD is the best CBD, we understand it’s not for everyone. Whether you’re worried about failing a drug test or simply want to avoid tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) altogether, you simply may prefer broad-spectrum or isolate products. Unfortunately, Absolute Nature doesn’t offer these.
- Pricing – These products are fairly expensive compared to competitors. Once you try an Absolute Nature product, you’ll know exactly where that money is going as each product is carefully designed for effectiveness and quality. However, we understand such products are not in everyone’s price range. Luckily, Absolute Nature offers their Assistance Program to those in need.