Ok, that sounds too good to be true… but wait it’s not actually!
American Marijuana is one of the most trusted medical marijuana resources online and we’re looking for someone to review a wide variety of cannabis products and give their unbiased reviews and opinions of the product.
The best part? You can work from the comfort of your own home.
Interested? Then keep on reading!
Thanks a million to each of you that took the time to submit a valid application! It’s been a mad month.
Working through the applications has taken a lot longer than expected.
We’ve received 16,800 applications and as a small team that would take us a while to go through all of them.
So it’s likely that we will not be able to pick one on December 4th. We’re working through the list as fast as we can and we will be in touch with the chosen applicants.
I want to apologize to all of you that responded that didn’t get a direct response back. It would have been physically impossible to respond to each message. Thanks for taking the time to apply – it’s appreciated.
We’re Looking For…
This job is 100% for real and it’s an important job that includes more than just getting paid to smoke weed. If you think that’s the entire scope of the job, then this might not be for you.
We’re looking for someone to review a wide variety of cannabis products to give our readers an honest and reliable insights on various cannabis products. And they have to live in a state in America or Canada where medical marijuana is legal.
The applicant will have to write about their honest reviews and opinions of the product in the form of a blog. Moreover, they must also be comfortable in front of the camera since the job includes unboxing videos and explainer videos of how each cannabis product performs and differs from other, more notable products in the category.
If you think you got the guts to smoke weed every day (plays Snoop Dogg song) and get paid doing it, you might just be the guy we need. But DO NOT expect us to hire you just because you can smoke because we’re looking for a guy who also has extensive knowledge of marijuana to educate our readers.
Lastly, the applicant needs to be physically fit and healthy in general to carry out cannabis product reviews regularly.
So, How Does it Work?
Every month, the lucky applicant will be shipped a box containing different brands and varieties of cannabis products every month. These products range from weed strains, vapes, edibles to CBD oils.
The applicant will then test the products in person and write about their experience with the product from unboxing to everything they’ll be doing with the product. It has to also be noted that the applicant will be required to record their experience in film.
This includes an in-depth explanation of their experience with the product during and after their use to educate readers and viewers on the effectiveness of the product.
What Will You Get in Return?
By doing something you love, you will…
- Be paid up to $3,000 a month / $36,000 a year in salary (explained in detail in the Terms and Conditions section)
- Receive FREE cannabis products (sent on a monthly basis to your address for testing)
This may not be for everybody but I bet you’re interested in this type of work. I mean, come on, who doesn’t want to get paid by doing what you love?
If you think you’re the person we need, read on to learn how to apply for this opportunity!
How to Apply?
The applicant MUST BE 18+ years old and is required to send the following:
- Headshot OR a preferably link to a 60-second intro video talking about your passion for the position we’re posting.
- Attached links to existing social media accounts
- …and at least 6 street names, slang terms, or nicknames of marijuana (so we know you’re taking this seriously!).
Send your applications through the form included below.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this job is AmericanMarijuana.org.
- Applicant must be AT LEAST 18 years old, or otherwise, have reached legal age under the laws of the state where you reside in.
- Only residents in the state of the United States and Canada where marijuana is legal are eligible for the position.
- Employees of AmericanMarijuana.org, their family members, or anyone connected to the foundation of AmericanMarijuana.org in any way shall not be permitted to participate.
- AmericanMarijuana.org shall select one (1) applicant from the entire list of eligible applicants. The applicant will be selected based on their knowledge and experience with marijuana and medical cannabis.
- The applicant will be paid up to $3,000 monthly or $36,000 yearly depending on their experience and their capabilities.
- The chosen applicant will be notified on December 4, 2019 and will be contacted via email within 7 days at the closing date. If the applicant fails to reply to the email within 10 days of notification, AmericanMarijuana.org reserves the right to choose another applicant as a replacement.
- The applicant acknowledges that their participation in the Cannabis Product Reviewer position will be as an individual contractor. They must not be affiliated with any third-party organizations and/or agencies, joint ventures, partnerships, or employee-employer relationship.
- There will be no cash alternative to the position we’re offering and the position is not transferable.
- The applicant agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the applicant and other applicants of the pool will be used solely following the current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the applicant’s prior consent.