Many athletes are turning to cannabidiol (CBD) for various types of relief – most notably, muscle and joint pain. Unfortunately, it can be difficult finding a trusted brand that provides effective products. Luckily, Just Live has you covered. Their selection of CBD products is made using a variety of potencies in broad-spectrum hemp extract. This means they contain absolutely no THC – giving athletes the freedom to use without having to worry about failing a drug test.
About the Brand
“Athlete founded, nature grounded.” This is the motto for Just Live and it’s greatly reflected in both their CBD products and their manufacturing process. All their hemp is sourced within the U.S. from organic farms that use state-of-the-art greenhouse technology. This ensures not only high-quality material but also a plant that’s very safe to consume.
From there, each hemp is put through a delicate decarboxylation process. This is to ensure that all cannabidiolic acid (CBDa) is transformed into CBD along with hemp’s other beneficial cannabinoids. Just Live’s partners make sure to run tests throughout their process to ensure that you’re only receiving premium CBD extract.
Just Live’s mission is to be completely transparent about what goes into making their products. With founding athletes competing as high as the Olympics, they understand the importance of transparency and quality. And this is reflected within each of their unique CBD products.
Just Live Products Highlights
Starting us off, Just Live offers a selection of premium CBD oils. These come in a variety of potencies – with total CBD ranging from 300mg to 3,000mg. If you’re looking for a standard CBD product to take to provide overall relief, look no further than Just Live’s selection of tinctures.
Each is made using a broad-spectrum CBD extract. This means each drop includes an assortment of cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes, but tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is removed. This is to ensure that athletes won’t fail a drug test when taking this tincture and the extract type is used across all of Just Live’s products. You can currently purchase Just Live’s CBD oil in two different flavors: Natural and Mint. It should be noted that the Natural flavor doesn’t come in higher potencies.
The pricing of these oils varies depending on the strength you choose. While higher strength products are cheaper on a per milligram (mg) basis, some may benefit more from lighter doses. If you’re new to CBD and aren’t sure what a good dosage for you is, we suggest starting off with Just Live’s 300mg or 750mg tincture. These will give you an idea of how CBD makes you feel and how much you’ll need in order to meet your desires.
Just Live’s most unique CBD product has to be their selection of CBD supplements. These are an assortment of capsules and soft gels, each of which infuses different all-natural ingredients in order to provide different effects. Currently, the CBD supplements Just Live offers are as follows:
- Deep Sleep Softgels – With a dose of melatonin, these CBD soft gels can help to provide you with sleep support. A great option for those who struggle with sleep conditions, such as insomnia, or for those who travel a lot and experience jetlag.
- CBD Vegan Softgel – If you’re looking for a standard CBD soft gel, you may be interested in this vegan option. These are made largely the same as Just Live’s tinctures with each soft gel containing 25mg of broad-spectrum CBD (750mg total).
- Pre Workout Capsules – If you’re looking for CBD relief throughout your workout session, Just Live offers capsules to take pre-activity. These contain caffeine from Green Tea, a muscle progression blend of natural ingredients including B12, and 25mg of broad-spectrum CBD per capsule.
- Post Workout Capsules – For those who want to relieve muscle aches after a workout, Just Live’s Post Workout Capsules have you covered. They’re made using various ingredients to help accelerate recovery, such as B6 and B12, along with 900mg total CBD.
CBD capsules are an ideal choice for beginners in this industry as they provide a convenient and familiar way to consume CBD.
One of the most popular products within this industry are CBD gummies. These delicious treats provide users with a dose of cannabidiol and are easy-to-use and discreet. Just Live infuses their gummies with 25mg of broad-spectrum CBD and Vitamin C.
This is a perfect solution for those looking to take CBD as a daily supplement. The dosage of 25mg is just enough to feel something, but not too strong to provide you with fatigue. Not to mention, the extra boost of Vitamin C helps to maintain the body’s overall health.
When it comes to muscle and joint pain, CBD topicals are an ideal solution as they allow you to target specific areas of the body. Since athletes tend to struggle with these kinds of pains due to their excessive activity, a topical is most likely going to be one of the most effective products.
Just Live offers a pain relief topical in two different products: a roll-on and a cream. These are essentially made using a similar formula, however, the roll-on provides a hands-free application. Each product can be purchased in 300mg, 750mg, and 1,500mg of broad-spectrum CBD and is also made with menthol, arnica, and aloe leaf juice.
- Manufacturing Process – Just Live has high standards when it comes to the final products you receive. With that, everything in their manufacturing process is closely observed from seed-to-sale and only uses state-of-the-art technologies to ensure quality and safety.
- Certificate of Analysis – Just Live’s goal as a company is to be as transparent as possible when it comes to what’s inside their products. They ensure this transparency by running all batches of their products through a third-party lab test and making these lab reports easily available on their website.
- Broad-Spectrum CBD – All of Just Live’s products are made with a broad-spectrum hemp extract. This ensures that there is absolutely no THC within these products and, in turn, those who consume them will not fail a drug test.
- Potency – Just Live offers a variety of potencies for their CBD oils and topicals. This is ideal as we’re all built differently and have different reactions to CBD.
- Pricing – While Just Live isn’t the cheapest CBD brand on the market, they do offer their products at a fair price. Especially when considering the quality. Not to mention, Just Live offers bundles to help you save.
- Shipping – Just Live only offers free shipping on orders of $75.00 or more. Not to mention, they only ship within the United States.
- Product Variety – Just Live offers products that are standard to this industry. While they do offer a variety of supplements, we hope to see more diversity in their products in the future.
While Just Live is advertised for athletes, it’s honestly a well-rounded CBD company for anyone looking for broad-spectrum products. Others seeking CBD relief can appreciate that Just Live offers high potency products at a reasonable price and, for this reason, we’d suggest the company to anyone.
However, if you’re an athlete and seeking out CBD for relief, there are few companies that are as transparent and effective as Just Live. You can safely consume these products knowing you aren’t at risk of failing a drug test and, for that reason alone, Just Live may be the go-to for CBD relief.